Friday, September 28, 2012

Country Pancake House

Breakfast is a meal that I love to eat at any time.  This meal is good at any time and place period.  One of my favorite meals is breakfast for dinner!  I know people say you can't start the day without breakfast; sometimes it's hard to end the day without it either.

Country Pancake House
BEST BREAKFAST EVER.  Yes, I said it and I meant it.  They make some of the best breakfast food I have ever had ever.  When I think of breakfast, I think of these guys.  No exaggeration here people.  There are so many reasons why this place is great and I will go into great detail about it.

Pancakes:

They make some of the fluffiest and most tasteful pancakes around.  The smallest pancake is the size of a normal dinner plate and they give you 4.  Then you can also order the big one which is literally the size of a pizza pie and they give you 2.  The best and most interesting part is that it does not taste like batter.  When you make a pancake that size, being undercooked is always an issue.  They have found a way to avoid that issue.  

Menu:

Huge.  That's all I can say.  Sometimes I hate a huge menu.  Huge menus easily confuse me, but this is the exception, it's very easy to read and also be tempted. 

Other food:

They make everything good here.  Like everything, meaning eggs to burgers.  That's right they also make burgers.  I am a burger fan and they make one hell of a burger.  It's big and sloppy, just the way I like it.  Do not get me wrong, I prefer a burger that does not fall apart, but this is a real burger that keeps true to the spirit of burgers.  

I know I am jumping around a little bit, but here is a story of what happened to me one time there.  I ordered a normal meal from them and asked for a side of bacon.  Usually when I ask for a side of bacon, I get like 4 strips.  These guys served me something that looked like half a packet of bacon.  This is the only place I have ever said "that's way too much bacon".  Once I said it, I retracted it and proceeded to eat it all.   

There is so much more to talk about for this place.  For instance, they make fresh juice.  They squeeze and make their own juices. 

Here is the score

Service: 3.8 (can be slow at times, but only because this place can get packed.  I once stood in line to eat here for an hour, true story.)
Food: 5
Decor: 5
Price: 5 (great food at cheap prices!)
Total: 4.7

____
Follow link for more info.

http://countrypancakehouse.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment