Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Best Dumplings

So I started writing this review and it kinda sounded like I was phoning it in.  I cannot do that to my reader(s), plus this place is good.  This one will be a short review though.

They decided to name their business "Best Dumplings".  In my experience of dumplings I think they forgot to use the word "EVER".  I might be exaggerating a little bit, but the dumplings here are that good.

This is a small place tucked away in Englewood, NJ.  Actually you would probably miss it if you weren't looking for it. 

They offer many types of dumplings and two styles of preparations.  They offer chicken, beef, and vegie steamed or fried.  I honestly can tell you that they are ll equally good and delicious.  I often buy two different types in bother either steamed or fried. There is only one word I can use for the dumplings.  Delicious.  I love their dumplings because they are made with love and fresh.  If you go around back you can actually see them make the dumplings by the bag.

Oh, I forgot about the dipping souse.  This souse is like having fireworks on a normal night. 

The staff is super friendly and the place is tiny.  There is really only one table to eat at, so needless to say get your food to go. 

I am not saying that this is spectacular.  I am saying that this place is very good for a very good meal.  So if you are looking for something different and good.  I am a big fan of this place.  I do believe that these are the best dumplings in the area. 

Here is the score:


Service: 5
Food: 5
Decor: N/A
Price: 5 (great food at cheap prices!)
Total: 5

YES! That is my first 5! HAZZZAH!

___
 For more info please follow the link


Here is the score:


http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/53/1494770/restaurant/North-Jersey/Best-Dumplings-Englewood

No comments:

Post a Comment