Friday, April 12, 2013

The Green Papaya

The little Thai place that I think everyone should know about.   When I think of Thai food I usually only think of Green Papaya.


Green Papaya

Home cooked meals are pretty awesome.  I appreciate any place that can capture that feeling/taste when they cook.   Green Papaya has been able to achieve such a feet.  I remember when I first ate here and I ordered the Pad Thai.  I was immediately surprised on how good it was.  Something about the flavor profile they are able to make is pretty awesome. 

I was also pleasantly surprised cause the place isn't fancy, which I truly appreciate.  I am not a complicated man, but I hate it when the decor doesn't match the food.  This place offers a simple concept that I think most restaurants need to follow, simple easy food  that is good and fun to eat.  

I can honestly say that I have tried most everything on their menu and was not disappointed at all.  I also think these guys make some of the best bubble tea in the area outside of NYC.   Seriously if you only come to this place for the bubble tea I would not blame you.  In-fact I am usually there once a month picking up an order of bubble tea.  

I do not know what else to say about this place.   I highly recommend going.  They make awesome simple food that is awesome to eat.  Simple food made great. 

____
 Follow link below for more info

http://www.greenpapayanj.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment